"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Summer Book Tag

1. What book cover makes you think of summer?
Everytime I see Amy & Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson it makes me think of summer so there's your answer ;)

2. What book has brightened your day?
I used this book in my last tag buuuut this book seriously brightened my day...Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

3. Name a book with yellow on it.
Again I mentioned this book in my last tag but this is the perfect answer for this question. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, that whole freaking book is yellow. :)

4. What is your favorite summer beach read?
I've never read a book on the beach but if I had to choose I'd probably pick one of the Rosemary Beach novels by Abbi Glines. I mean they take place on a beach...does it get more perfect?

5. What action book had you running for the ice cream man?
This question is just silly but since I have to answer I'll say...Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. That book had be going crazy pretty much from the beginning.

6. What book has left you with a bad ending?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I don't feel as if I need to elaborate on that. You know what I'm talking about.

7. What book gave you the happiest feeling when it ended?
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. When I finished this book I had the silliest grin on my face and warm fuzzys in my heart and belly. Ah such a good book.

8. What book cover reminds you of a sunset?
Shoot Amy & Roger would have been good for this. Am I allowed to use the same book twice? Hmm. Okay let me think. Oooh! The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. Ooh that's a good one.

9. What is one book series you hope to read this summer?
A whole book series? Ugh. I don't know. I know I really really want to read Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover but as far as I know that's a stand alone. There are series that I want to finish but I can't think of any that I want to start so I'm going to say I'd like to finish the Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices.


No comments:

Post a Comment